Descripción de la Oferta
PlacidWay is currently looking for experienced Sales Regional Manager to manage remote / virtual team of customer service representatives.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing revenue goals, managing day-to-day operations of a remote team, training team members, and building relationships with customers.
The ideal candidate will be the leader and be able to work with minimal supervision; be efficient and proactive in completing tasks; goals driven, able to analyze business and customer needs and have significant experience in growing the key performance metrics company.
We are looking for a self-starter who is very motivated and aggressive, self-disciplined and results driven. Position would require making calls to new opportunities and closing deals.
• Existing customer relationship management - manage and grow business opportunities with our existing customers. Developing and solidifying customer relationships with prospects and customers
• Customer Call Center Team Management - manage team, team training, increase productivity, provide training and grow the sales
• Special Projects Management - manage special company projects assigned to increase team performance and productivity
• Partnership Development and Management - manage partnerships with various channels which will generate business and grow the business.
• Profit & Loss Management: manage groups P & L.
• A minimum of 5 years of team management experience
• Able to present strategic as well as tactical business plans to manage operations
• Demonstrated revenue growth experience
• Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
• Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
• Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
• Shows / practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
• Works well under pressure and does not work as a team.
• Internet and technology savvy to research industry, business and customer needs
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
We are offering
• Solid initial training
• Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
• A friendly environment
• Long term relationship
• Performance bonuses based on the results
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION