Descripción de la Oferta
Are you searching for position where your opinion and ideas matter?
If so, you'll be right at home at PlacidWay. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us increase customer satisfaction using the ideas, suggestions and feedbacks from our team members!
PlacidWay is currently looking for experienced Account Management Representative to expand our team with energetic individuals who are looking to grow with an organization.
The successful candidate will work on a consultative basis to give solutions to our customers in the health market using the latest technology. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in meeting goals, follow the guidelines, works with minimal supervision; be efficient and proactive in completing tasks; be flexible and demonstrate closing deals skills.
The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation to be successful.
• Arranging appointments with doctors, hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling to develop business relationship with them and conduct meetings on a weekly basis
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts
• Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets
• Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
• Keeping up to date with the latest tools supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
• monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
• developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
• staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
• Reviewing potential cases to be closed with key accounts
• Developing a thorough knowledge of all our products and services
• Manage prospects and a pipeline
• Organize and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system and customer correspondence.
• Using the latest technology for communication such as Skype, WhatsApp, Emails etc.
• Communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
• Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
• Medical marketing background is a plus, but not required
• Sales experience is a plus
• A minimum of 2-3 years of professional and related field experience.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills
• Candidates should also be able to prioritize projects with little supervision and meet tight deadlines.
• Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
• Experience working with Key Account Management
• Experience providing online chat support and conducting professional communication
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background, use spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and email software applications
• Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
• Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
• Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
• Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
• Internet savvy to research customer details
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Fluent in English and Spanish, both speaking and writing. Other languages like Arabic, Russian, Chinese, etc. are considered a plus
• Solid computer skills – proficient in Microsoft applications and PowerPoints
• Strong communications and closing skills.
This is a remote position. ONLY CVs in English will be accepted.